PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply here
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant lecturer, professor posts through this drive. PPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. PPSC online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 3060 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Lecturer (Male): 660 posts.
- Lecturer (Female): 1208 posts.
- Associate Professor (Male): 466 posts.
- Associate Professor (Female): 576 posts
- Professor (Male): 53 posts.
- Professor (Female): 62 posts.
Job Location: Punjab.
Candidates age should be in between 22 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their Doctoral degree and Master degree in relevant subjects with experience.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test, viva voce and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for payment details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 18/05/2015.
How to apply for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the candidate.
- Enter application fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form for future usage.