PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant 66 medical officer posts through this drive. PPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. PPSC online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 66 posts.
Name of the posts: Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts.
Job Location: Punjab.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their Bachelor degree in Ayurveda medicine or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test, viva voce and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/06/2015.
How to apply for PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the candidate.
- Enter application fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form for future usage.