4548 Police Constable Vacancies – AP Police Recruitment
AP State Level Police Board has recently released an recruitment notification for filling up the posts of Police Constable. There are total 4548 vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification, it is right time to apply. Candidates who want grab job job in AP Police Department may apply through online or before last date. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for this notification.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
|Recruitment Notification||Police Constable Recruitment|
|Name Of the Post||Constable Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||4548 Posts|
|Age Limit||22 years to 30 years|
|Application Fee||150/- to 300/-|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Final Written Test|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||August 3rd 2016|
|Last date For Online Application||September 14th 2016|
Name Of the Posts: There are total 4548 Posts in AP State Level Police Constable Board. In this 4548 Posts, there are 4 posts..
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department: 3216 Posts.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department: 1067 Posts.
- Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 240 Posts.
- Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 25 Posts.
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess, SSC or Intermediate or equivalent examination from state government.
- For SCT Civil and AR Posts, age should be 22 years.
- For Warders, age should be 30 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates can selected based on the Entrance Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, and Final Written Exam.
Candidates who are going to apply for AP Police Recruitment, can pay the fee for OBC Candidates 300/- and SC/ST candidates 150/-.
How To Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
Candidates can apply through online only.
- Starting Date: August 3rd 2016.
- Last Date: September 14th 2016.
- Date Of written Exam: October 16th 2016.
- Exam Timings: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Official Notification: www.appolice.gov.in