PGIMER Senior Resident Demonstrator Recruitment 2015-2016
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant senior resident office, medical officer and demonstrator posts through this notification. PGIMER invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about PGIMER Senior Resident Demonstrator Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about PGIMER Senior Resident Demonstrator Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 111 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
- Senior Resident: 99 posts.
- Senior Medical Officer: 02 posts.
- Junior or Senior Demonstrator: 10 posts.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per PGIMER rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree in relevant fields from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination, departmental examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6600/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 19/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/06/2015.
How to apply for PGIMER Senior Resident Demonstrator Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of PGIMER www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Click on the link of PGIMER Senior Resident Demonstrator Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.