PGIMER 2019 Exam Dates has been released now.Post Graduate Institute of Medical Research and Education is one of the most prestigious institutes of India.The candidates seeking high qualification in the field of medical services can opt for attaining admission in PGIMER.The institutes offer admission in MD/MS, DM/M.Ch/MHA, and many more courses.Candidates can get complete information about PGIMER 2019 including the application form, exam dates,eligibility, etc.
PGIMER 2019 : Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility & Exam Pattern
Name of the organization : Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research ,Chandigarh
Name of the Posts : MD/MS, Ph.D./MSc/MSc MLT, House Job/Oral Health Sciences, DM/M, Ch/MHA.
Nationality : Indian, OCI, NRI and foreign can apply for the PGIMER Admissions.
Exam Pattern :
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: In the theory examination, total 250 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: The examination will be of three hours.
- Correct Responses: For each question, one or more of the five options will be correct.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Immunogenetics and Molecular Biology||10|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||7|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||20|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who wish to study M.D/M.S at PGI Chandigarh, must have completed their MBBS or an equivalently recognized degree by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates who wish to appear for M.D.S must have completed their BDS degree from a recognized institute in India.
- Candidates who wish to appear for D.M must have a degree in MD/MS from any institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
- For M.D/M.S courses, no age limit is applicable.
- For D.M/M.Ch courses, following upper age limits hold good.
Category Age limit General category 35 years OBC Candidates 38 years For SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment 40years For Deputed/Sponsored candidates No age limit
Application Fee :
- General /OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST : Rs.800/-
- PWD : Exempted
- The fee payment can be done in offline mode (Challan).
- The Challan form will be required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination).
How to Apply Application Form for PGIMER 2019 :
- Visit Official Website ,http://pgimer.edu.in
- Click on Application portal then register in PGIMER 2019 to get User ID and Password.
- The candidate must login with the generated User ID and password and fill out the application form with Personal & Education details.
- Next, the candidate needs to upload all the necessary documents.
- Candidates must download or print the form for further use.
- Thereafter, the candidate must pay the required amount via generated SBI Bank Challan.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MBBS Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Print copy of Filled Application Form (Paste Photograph on it).
- Photo ID Proof
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- Age/Date of Birth Certificate
- Fresh OBC Certificate
Important Dates :
- Official Notification : 1st week of September 2018
- Starting of the application process : 1st week of October 2018
- Closing of application process : 4th week of October 2018
- Release of admit card : 2nd week of November 2018
- PGIMER 2019 (January Session) Exam Date : 25th November 2018 (10:00 AM)
- Result Declaration : 26th November 2018 (11:00 AM)
- 1st Counselling : 14th December 2018 (11:00 AM)
- 2nd Counselling : 9th January 2019 (11:00 AM)
- 3rd Counselling : 18th January 2019 (11:00 AM)
- 4th Counselling : 25th January 2019 (11:00 AM)
Important Links :