PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 152 Executive Trainee Vacancies
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently announced an employment notification PGCIL Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 at its official website. As per this notification, PGCIL is going to fill up 152 vacancies of Executive Trainee Positions. PGCIL invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs, those can download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are now available from 09th March, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 152.
Name of the Vacancies: Executive Trainee.
Trade Wise Vacancy List:
- Electrical: 103 Posts.
- Electronics: 15 Posts.
- Civil: 15 Posts.
- Computer: 19 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree with in Engineering with minimum 65% marks from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination, group discussion and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/- and SC/ST applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 09/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2017.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of PGCIL www.powergridindia.com
- After that, click on the link of PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com