PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017 – 382 Field Engineer Vacancies
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), Meghalaya has recently announced an employment notification PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant field engineer positions. As per this notification, PGCIL is going to fill up 382 vacancies of Field Engineer, Field Officer and etc positions. PGCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest PGCIL Jobs can apply for this PGCIL Field Engineer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 03rd August, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 382 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 80 Posts.
- Field Engineer (Civil): 42 Posts.
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): 192 Posts.
- Field Supervisor (Civil): 63 Posts.
- Field Officer: 05 Posts.
Job Location: Meghalaya.
Candidates maximum age should be 29 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, AMIE with minimum 65% marks from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date to apply online: 03/08/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 16/08/2017.
How to apply for PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of PGCIL www.powergridindia.com
- After that, search for the link of PGCIL Field Engineer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com