PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 – Jr Officer Trainee Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), Meghalaya has recently announced an employment notification PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant diploma trainee positions. As per this notification, PGCIL is going to fill up 81 vacancies of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee and etc positions. PGCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest PGCIL Jobs can apply for this PGCIL Assistant Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 06th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 81 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Diploma Trainee: 41 Posts.
- IT Diploma Trainee: 10 Posts.
- Assistant (Finance): 19 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): 04 Posts.
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR): 04 Posts.
- Assistant (Finance): 03 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017
Candidates maximum age should be 29 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, AMIE with minimum 65% marks from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/- (For Assistant Posts) and Rs.300/- (For all other posts).
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Starting date to apply online||06/09/2017|
|Last date to apply online||20/09/2017|
|Final date to submit the hard copy of application form||02/10/2017|
|Opening date to pay the fee||11/09/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||25/09/2017|
|Date of the Examination||23/10/2017|
How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of PGCIL www.powergridindia.com
- After that, search for the link of PGCIL Trainee Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com