PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 – 167 Sipahi Driver Vacancies
Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank (PDCC Bank), Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of August, 2017. As per this notification, PDCC Bank is going to fill up 167 vacancies of Sipahi and Driver Positions. JCCB Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Bank Jobs can apply for this PDCC Bank Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 167.
Name of the Posts:
- Sipahi: 152 Posts.
- Driver: 15 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Matriculation for Sipahi and must have valid driving license.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as stated below,
- For Sipahi Posts, Rs.13000/-.
- For Driver Posts, Rs.14500/-.
For Sipahi Posts:
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.400/- and the reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
For Driver Posts:
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and the reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 11/09/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 13/09/2017.
- PDCC Bank 2017 Exam Date: October, 2017.
- PDCC Bank Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be available from: 27/09/2017.
How to apply for PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of PDCC Bank www.pdccbank.com
- After that, search for the link of PDCC Bank Sipahi Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.pdccbank.com