Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – 3674 Posts
Patna District Court has announced an employment notification Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as clerk, stenographer and typist etc. As per this notification, Patna District Court needs to full fill 3674 members of unreserved positions. District Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 3674 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Deposition writer cum typist cum clerk||936|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university and have the knowledge of stenographer in English or Hindi.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- For General applicants, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved candidates needs to pay the fee as Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 09/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/03/2016.
How to apply for Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Patna District Court www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on Patna District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016