Patanjali Recruitment 2017 – 10000 TGT PGT Professor Vacancies
Patanjali Ayurved Limited has recently announced an employment notification Patanjali Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant teacher, professor and assistant professor etc positions. As per this notification, Patanjali Ayurved Limited is going to fill up 10000 vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Patanjali Jobs can apply for this Patanjali TGT PGT Professor Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Patanjali Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 8097 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher for Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science Subjects) in Acharyakulam Board School.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Acharyakulam Board School.
- Professor & Associate Professor in Patanjali Bharatiya Ayurvugyan Sansthan.
Eligibility Criteria for Patanjali Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their MSC or MCA or MA or B.Ed or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.40000/- per month.
- Starting date to apply online: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Patanjali Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Patanjali Ayurved Limited www.patanjali.ayu.college
- After that, click on the link of Patanjali TGT PGT Professor Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.patanjali.ayu.college