OUCET Application Form 2017 Notification Dates ouadmissions.com
Osmania University is going to conduct the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) upcoming dates at various exam centers. Students who want to get admission into MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc, MSW, M.Ed and various PG Courses. Candidates who want to grab this chance they will be register from the official website as early as possible after releasing the official OUCET Notification 2017. OUCET Application Form 2017 will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date in the month of May 2017.
Details about OUCET Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Osmania University (OU).
Exam Name: Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET).
Examination Type: State Level Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for OUCET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc, BA or equivalent examination will not less than 40% in the aggregate from any recognized university.
- Applicants passing the Bachelors Degree examination or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
Courses Offered through OUCET 2017:
- Post Graduate Courses: 39.
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses: 10.
- 5 years integrated programmes: 3.
|Category Name||Name of the Subject||Fee Details|
OUCET 2017 Exam Centers:
|Starting date for online application form||April, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||May, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form with late fee Rs.500/-||May, 2017|
Steps to apply for OUCET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of OUCET www.ouadmissions.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- The candidates have to enter their email id and choose password.
- After that the applicants will have enter their details like Name, Address and Qualification etc.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload all your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of the filled application form for future reference.