OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 Walk In Interview
Orissa university of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar has released notifications for career advertisement as OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2015 intrested candidates can attend walk – in- interview for filling up the vacant post of research associates under all India coordinate research product on long term fertilizer experiment. The job hunters who are eligible and completing all the requirements of OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2015 may appear in walk in interview on 22 December 2015.
Important dates of OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2015:
|Name of the post||Research associate|
|Walk in date||22 December 2015|
Essential qualification for OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2015:
Candidates have to posses masters degree in
- Soli science
- Soil agriculture
- Agriculture chemistry
- Agriculture physics
Candidates must have 2 years of experience
- Maximum age limit is below 35 years by 30 November 2015
- Age relaxation of 5 years is for SC/ST candidates
Salary details :
Candidates who are appointed will get Rs 23000/- per month + HRA + MA from Orissa university of agriculture and technology
Selection process for OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2015:
Candidates will be engaged based on there performance in there personal interview held on 22 December 2015
Procedure to apply for OUAT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2015:
- Candidates need to prepare an application in correct manner on plan paper.
- Candidates must attach photo copies along with prescribed application form to the department
- Once the application been accomplished candidates may appear in walk in interview
- Candidates must appear before the selection commission withal there original certificates/ mark sheet along with the updated bio data as per the date and time given below
Committee room of dean of research,
India coordinated research project on long term fertilizer
Experiment department of soil science and agriculture chemistry
College of agriculture, O.U.A.T,
Date of interview: 22 December 2015 at 11:00 am.
Candidates who are interested to do jobs in agriculture and fertilizer fields can regularly visit the official link. We can also book mark this page by pressing crtl+D.