OSSTET Application Form 2017 bseodisha.nic.in
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has recently announced an employment notification OSSTET Application Form 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant secondary school teacher posts. Job seekers who are searching for the teaching jobs or government sector jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. BSE Odisha invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable applicants may download the official notification of OSSTET 2017 and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 11th November, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSTET Application Form 2017:
Age limits for recruitments of teachers will be as per rules or executive instructions prescribed by the government and reserved category applicants will be given relaxation as per norms of Government of India.
Candidates must possess graduation degree along with the training courses like Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam which will be conducted by the organization.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per government norms. Experienced applicants will get more salary compared to freshers. Other benefits will be also given to deserving candidates for this recruitment.
- All the candidates need to pay Rs.500/- per application.
- The mode of application fee payment is online and offline through SBI Net Banking or offline challan from SBI Branch.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/11/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 10/11/2016.
Steps to apply for OSSTET Application Form 2017:
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization www.bseodisha.nic.in.
- Now click on Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 (OSSTET).
- OSSTET 2017 notification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Download the notification and must read all the instructions carefully.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- After that, candidates have to pay application fee in proper manner.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of submitted application form and keep it safely for future usage.