OSSSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Various Inspector Vacancies
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has recently published the latest job notification OSSSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 for inspector of supplies jobs. There are 74 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the Odisha State Government Jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 18th September, 2017 at its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 17th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about OSSSC Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Positions: 74 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Inspector of Supplies.
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Computer Skill Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/09/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/10/2017.
How to apply for OSSSC Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of OSSSC www.osssc.gov.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of OSSSC Inspector Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website www.osssc.gov.in