OSSC OIS Admit Card 2014-2015, Syllabus odishassc.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will soon declare its OSSC OIS (Odisha Information Services) Admit Card 2014-2015, Syllabus at its official website odishassc.in. Candidates who have applied for the OSSC OIS Recruitment 2015, those candidates are eagerly waiting for their OSSC OIS Admit Card 2014-2015. All the applied candidates may download their admit card through its main portal.
Details about OSSC OIS Admit Card 2014-2015, Syllabus:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts in the Odisha Information Services (OIS) through this recruitment. OSSC OIS written examination will be held in the month of April, 2015. Selection Process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination and personal interview.
- Examination will be conducts in the three papers.
|Paper II||General English||Subjective||100|
|Paper III||General Knowledge||Objective||100|
- Interview carrying 40 marks.
- Examination time duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to release the OSSC OIS Admit Card 2014-2015 at its official website. OSSC OIS Admit Card 2014-2015 will be available at its official website from 06 April, 2015 onwards. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode by entering the candidates registration number and date of birth etc from its official website. Admit card is very important for every examination. Admit card contains the information about exam name, exam date, exam time, exam center and hall ticket number and etc. Without admit card no one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall to write the examination.
How to download OSSC OIS Admit Card 2014-2015:
- Log on to the official website www.odishassc.in.
- Click on the link of OSSC OIS Admit card 2014-2015.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be generated on the screen.
- Download it save it and take hard copy it for examination purpose.