OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced an employment notification OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 on its official website. OSSC is going to fulfil 363 members of unreserved junior assistant and junior clerk positions. OSSC invites the online applications from interested and skilled candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Odisha Latest Govt Jobs 2017, those must grab this golden opportunity as early as possible. Before going to apply, suitable applicants must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 11th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 363 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Clerk: 207 Vacancies.
- Junior Assistant: 156 Vacancies.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 12th class or equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination, computer skill test and in personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the posts of Junior Assistant and Clerk posts, they will receive monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.19000/- with grade pay.
- For unreserved category applicants are required to deposit examination fee of Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/12/2016.
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 11/01/2017.
Steps to apply for OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of OSSC www.ossc.gov.in.
- Before going to apply, applicants must have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on the link of OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of application form for future usage.