OSSC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced an official notification for appointing the candidates as the posts of junior assistant and junior clerk posts. Job seekers who are searching for the stenographer and clerk posts, those candidates can check the notification for online registration process and etc. OSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about OSSC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2015 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about OSSC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 417 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
Junior Clerk: 288 posts.
Junior Assistant: 129 posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-.
- General candidates need to pay Rs.100/- per application.
- SC, ST, PWD applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 19/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/10/2015.
How to apply for OSSC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the OSSC www.online.odishassc.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.