OSSC Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has delivered an official notification for appointing the candidates as the posts of technical assistant posts. Job seekers who are searching for the government jobs, those applicants can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. OSSC Fisheries invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may check and download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about OSSC Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about OSSC Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 121 posts.
Name of the posts: Technical Assistant posts.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their 12 class or equivalent examination form any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates Rs.100/-.
- For SC, ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/09/2015.
How to apply for OSSC Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the OSSC www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of OSSC Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.