OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has recently announced an employment notification OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant Assistant Training Officer, ATRO and Police Sub Inspector vacancies. As per this notification, OSSC is going to fill up 328 vacancies. OSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Odisha State Government Jobs 2017, those must grab this chance as early as possible. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 24th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 328 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Training Officer: 97 Posts.
- ATRO & Police Sub Inspector: 231 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess Matriculation or 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- For General and SEBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ST and PWD applicants.
|For Sub Inspector|
|Starting date for online application form||25/01/2017|
|Last Date to submit the filled application form||24/02/2017|
|For ATO Posts|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||30/01/2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form||02/03/2017|
How to apply for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of OSSC www.ossc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Odisha SSC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Applicants who want to start their career with Odisha SSC, those can apply for this OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017.