Osmanabad Collector Office Recruitment 2017 Police Patil Jobs
Osmanabad Collector Office, Marathwada region, Government of Maharashtra has released the Osmanabad Collector Officer Notification 2017 for qualified candidates to select them in their association. There are total 680 police Patil jobs which will be filled by Osmanabad Division Police Authorities. Those willing candidates who want to grab this chance can apply for Osmanabad Collector Office Recruitment 2017 can begin their preparation from now. Job seekers who are waiting for the Latest Maharashtra Government jobs, those may download this official notification and must read all the details carefully. The state government has began the application procedure as soon as possible. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 14th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Osmanabad Collector Office Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 680 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Police Patil.
Candidates minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must passed HSC from any recognized board or institute.
Best and talented competitors will be shortlisted in view of their marks scored in written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants are guaranteed to get the best pay scale and grade pay according to the government standards.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST applicants need pay the fee as Rs.200/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/12/2016.
- Date of the examination: 25/12/2016.
How to apply for Osmanabad Collector Office Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Osmanabad Collector Office www.osmanabad.nic.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Osmanabad Collector Office Notification 2017.
- Then, download the official notice and must read all the eligibility criteria.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.