Oriental Bank Recruitment 2017 – 296 Advocate Vacancies
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC Bank), Madhya Pradesh has recently released the latest job notification Oriental Bank Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 at its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Advocate posts. As per this notification, Oriental Bank is going to fill up 296 vacancies of Advocate Positions. Oriental Bank invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest bank jobs can apply for this Oriental Bank Advocate Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Oriental Bank 2017 online applications are available at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 26th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Oriental Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 296 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Advocate.
Candidates age criteria should be applicable as per Oriental Bank of Commerce Rules and Regulations.
Applicants must possess LLB or LLM with minimum experience in desired sectors like banking laws, DRT and DRAT Matters in high court and others.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates need to visit the official advertisement and should read all the details carefully.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/08/2017.
How to apply for Oriental Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Oriental Bank www.obcindia.co.in
- After that, click on the link of Oriental Bank Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.obcindia.co.in