Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017 – 100 Apprentice Jobs
Ordnance Factory Medak has recently announced an employment notification Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Degree/Diploma Apprentice Trainee vacancies. As per this notification, Indian Ordnance Factory is going to fill up 100 members of unreserved positions. Candidates who are searching for the apprentice jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. OFM invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Indian Ordnance Factory Medak Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017 online applications are now available at its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Degree Apprentice Trainee & Diploma Trainee
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Diploma with NAC or NTC issued by the NCVT in the relevant trade from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test (Practical Exam).
- Document Verification.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.50/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/07/2017.
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of Ordnance Factory Medak www.ofmedak.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Ordnance Factory Medal Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.ofmedak.gov.in