Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2017 – 499 Vacancies
Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC), Uttar Pradesh has recently announced an employment notification Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Industrial Employee vacancies. As per this notification, Indian Ordnance Factory is going to fill up 499 members of unreserved positions. Candidates who are searching for the apprentice jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. OFC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur Industrial Employee Recruitment 2017 online applications are now available from 29th May, 2017. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 19th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 499 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|CPW (Chemical Process
|OMHE (Operator Material
|Heat Treatment Operator||10|
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled).
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC with NAC or NTC issued by the NCVT in the relevant trade from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test (Practical Exam).
- Document Verification.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.50/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/06/2017.
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of OFC www.ofbindia.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of OFC Industrial Employee Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.ofbindia.gov.in