OPTCL Notification 2017 – 150 JMOT Vacancies – Apply Online
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has now announced an employment news regarding OPTCL Notification 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Junior Maintenance Operator Trainee posts. As per this notification, OPTCL is going to recruit 150 JMOT vacant positions. OPTCL invites the online applications from well educated and skilled candidates. Online applications are available from 25th March, 2017 at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the Odisha government jobs, those may apply for this OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 24th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about OPTCL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 150 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Junior Maintenance Operator Trainee (JMOT)
Candidates lower age should be 20 years and upper age should be 32 years. OPTCL had mentioned for the candidates with the community reserved to grant the relaxation in the age.
Applicants must possess intermediate or engineering or diploma or graduation in relevant trades from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination, skill test and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2130/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.500/- and the reserved category applicants must pay the registration fee of Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/04/2017.
How to apply for OPTCL Notification 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of OPTCL www.optcl.co.in
- After that, click on the link of OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Then, candidates need to fill the application with mandatory details without any mistakes.
- Upload all the required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in