OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant assistant section officer posts through this notification. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment, those candidates may download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 20 June, 2015. For more information about OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 140 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Section Officer.
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their bachelor degree with basic computer knowledge from any recognized university.
Candidates must refer the official notification for selection criteria.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/06/2015.
How to apply for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the link of OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.