OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2015-2016
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant assistant fisheries officer posts through this recruitment. OPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 143 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Fisheries Officer.
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 46 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) rules.
Applicants must possess their Bachelor Degree in Fishery Science from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview process only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application: 11/06/2015.
How to apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the submitted application form for future usage.