OPSC AEE Interview Call Letter 2016 Download
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to release the OPSC AEE Interview Call Letter 2016 at its official website. Candidates who had qualified in OPSC AEE 2016 written examination, those are eligible for the interview process. Applicants who are qualified in written examination, those are eagerly waiting for their OPSC AEE Interview Call Letter 2016. All the suitable aspirants may download the interview call letter through online.
OPSC is commonly known as Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). It is a government organization. The commission recruits the applicants for various posts in various ministries and in subordinate offices. Every year Odisha Public Service commission conducts the AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer) competitive exams. OPSC AEE exam conducted in the month of January, 2016 at various exam centers. After releasing the results, qualified candidates are eagerly waiting for their interview call letters. OPSC is going to conduct the OPSC AEE 2016 interview or viva voice test from 04th March, 2016.
Required Documents for OPSC AEE 2016:
- OPSC AEE 2016 Interview Call Letter.
- Matriculation or equivalent for proof of date of birth.
- Educational Certificate.
- Certificate of Approval given by distance education council.
- Caste Certificate.
- Service Certificate.
- Complete Discharge Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Certificate if any extracurricular activities.
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Candidates should bring all the above said documents with original and two sets of self attested copies.
OPSC AEE Interview Call Letter 2016 will be available at its official website on or before interview process and may expect on 01st March, 2016. All the eligible candidates must download their call letter through online.
How to download OPSC AEE Interview Call Letter 2016:
- Go to the official website of OPSC www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of OPSC AEE Interview Call Letter 2016.
- After that, enter your roll number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Call letter will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.