ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 109 Junior Assistant Vacancies
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently released the latest job notification ONGC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant assistant operator, junior assistant, fireman, junior robotics and other vacancies. As per this notification, ONGC is going to fill up 109 members of unreserved positions. ONGC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 09th February, 2017. Job seekers who are looking for the Latest ONGC Jobs 2017, those must download the official notification and must read all the details thoroughly. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ONGC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 109 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Operator and Junior Robotics: 85 Posts.
- Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant: 09 Posts.
- Assistant Technician and others: 15 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 10th or intermediate or equivalent examination and must have good academic knowledge from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.26000/- to Rs.31500/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- There is no registration fee for SC/ST & PWD applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 09/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/03/2017.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
- After that, click on the link of ONGC Junior Assistant Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com