ONGC Recruitment 2015 ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Dehradun, Uttarakhand has released the recruitment notification for filling up 17 vacant posts through this recruitment. ONGC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Online applications will be available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about ONGC Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about ONGC Recruitment 2015:
Name of the posts: Assistant Legal Advisor
Number of vacancies: 17 posts
Candidates age limit should be 30 years.
Candidates must possess their Graduation Degree in Law with 60% marks from any recognized university or institution.
For more information about selection process, candidates must read the official notification.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- per month.
For more information about ONGC Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address.
Deputy General Manager (IE)-Recruitment,
ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor,
‘B’ Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003.
- Starting date for online application form: 16 April, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 15 May, 2015
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on the link of ONGC Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Take printout of it.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to the ONGC address.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2015