ONGC Notification 2017 – 729 Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently released the latest employment news regarding ONGC Notification 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant graduate engineer positions. As per this notification, ONGC is going to fill up 729 Engineer Trainee Posts. ONGC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 12th April, 2017. Job seekers who are looking for the Latest ONGC Jobs 2017, those must download the official notification and must read all the details thoroughly. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ONGC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 729 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- AEE (Cementing) Mechanical: 15
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum: 02
- AEE (Civil): 25
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical: 56
- AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum: 04
- AEE (Electrical): 82
- AEE (Electronics): 28
- AEE (Instrumentation): 20
- AEE (Mechanical): 74
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical: 59
- AEE (Production) – Petroleum: 29
- AEE (Production) – Chemical: 99
- AEE (Reservoir): 18
- Chemist: 67
- Geologist: 67
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28
- Geophysicist (Wells): 25
- Materials Management Officer: 30
- Programming Officer: 09
- Transport officer: 13
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess engineering graduation or equivalent examination in relevant trade from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in GATE Score only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/04/2017.
How to apply for ONGC Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
- After that, click on the link of ONGC Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com