ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published an official notification to recruit applicants as assistant technician and etc posts. As per this notification, ONGC wants to full fill 502 unreserved positions. ONGC invites the online applications from interested candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Eligible and suitable contenders may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 502 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Grade III||02|
|Junior Assistant Technician||100|
|Junior Assistant Rigman||95|
|Junior Motor vehicle Driver||18|
|Junior Fire Supervisor||01|
|Junior Security Supervisor||13|
Candidates age should be in between 30 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must pass their graduation, post graduation, diploma in any relevant trades from any recognized university.
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Trade Test.
- Driving Test.
- Typing Test.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.10000/- to Rs.27000/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.300/-.
- For SC, ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/11/2015.
How to apply for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the ONGC www.ongcindia.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.