ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 – 111 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently announced an employment notification ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant trade apprentice jobs. As per this notification, ONGC is going to fill up 111 apprentice positions. ONGC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest trade apprentice jobs in ONGC, those must utilize this best opportunity as early as possible. Online applications are now available from 01st March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 111 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Fitter: 16 Posts.
- Turner: 05 Posts.
- Electrician: 18 Posts.
- Mechanic Diesel: 17 Posts.
- Machinist: 10 Posts.
- Welder: 07 Posts.
- Instrument mechanic: 13 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts.
- COPA: 09 Posts.
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle): 09 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and maximum age should be 21 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or matriculation or equivalent examination with ITI in relevant trades from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in skill test and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/03/2017.
How to apply for ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
- After that, click on the link of ONGC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with required details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com