OROP One Rank One Pension Latest News
One Rank One Pension (OROP) or Same pension was decided the basis for determining the pension and benefits of Indian Armed Forces in 1973, when it was terminated by the Indian Ministry of Defence (MOD). The termination of One Rank One Pension, drastic decrease in Armed Forces Soldiers pension from 70% to 50% of last pay drawn. The One Rank One Pension for retired military personnel will be implemented after the Bihar Elections, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said on Sunday.
Here we are providing the One Rank One Pension Scheme for Ex-Servicemen released by the Indian Government. Candidates who want to check their status through One Rank One Pension, those can follow the following steps and table.
- Table has been made using real data available and best across three services.
- For Majors, Pension has been fixed based on the pension of higher rank.
- For LTs and Captains pension is based on VI CPC pay fixation.
- MSP has been granted nationally to Major Generals and above to grant higher pension vis-à-vis Brigadiers.
- The enhanced ordinary family pension will be equivalent of the re-fixed retiring pension. Special Family pension will be 120% of the re-fixed retiring pension and liberalized family pension will be 200% of the re-fixed retiring pension.
- For Lower disabilities less than 100%.
|QS||LT||CAPT||MAJ||LT COL||COL||BRIG||MAJ GEN||LT GEN||LT GEN (HAG+)||VCAOS||CAOS|
One rank one pension scheme announcement of its implementation is expected to be in 4 to 8 weeks(according to the one news sources)
One rank one pension: Good news for many people is on its way.
All the ex-serviceman are waiting since long time. The demand for the one rank one pension will soon became a reality.
According to the sources, the defence ministry is working on it to ensure that the same will be implemented in no time. Manohar Parrikar, the defence minister India recently announced that, the implementation will be started soon might be within 4 to 8 weeks.
Importance of One rank one pension:
THere is an equal demand for the pensions as well. If an officer was retired in the previous year and there will be an increase in the pensions the next following year outstanding to enhancements by the pay commissions then it is implemented only prospectively. Basically if an officer was retired in 1990 in the current scenario he is not entitled for an enhanced pension if the same is implemented during the later years. The demand is that the pension for officers with same rank must remain the same all the time. The is the demand by the ex serviceman since the cost of living is reaching sky. And also the increase in pensions must benefit all not just those who have retired recently few months back. More news regarding the one rank one pension scheme table will be updated soon.