OJEE Medical Exam 2015 Application, Syllabus
Odisha State Government is going to conducts the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Medical Exam 2015. Odisha Government conducts OJEE examination every year. This year also Odisha Government conducts the OJEE 2015 Exam. Candidates who are interested to get admission into the government and private medical colleges or universities which provides courses like MD/MDS/MS through the OJEE Medical Exam 2015 conducted by the Government of Odisha. OJEE 2015 invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Online applications will be available at its official website. Interested candidates may apply through online and candidates want to know more information about OJEE Medical Exam 2015 Application 2015 like exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and etc must read the official notification.
- Candidates must possess their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English from any recognized board.
- Candidates age should be more than 17 Years.
- General candidates should have minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- SC/ST candidates should have minimum 40%% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Differently able candidates should have minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must have at least 50% in total HSC or intermediate examinations.
OJEE Medical Exam 2015 Syllabus:
Government of Odisha State conducts the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) 2015 exam syllabus is in HSC academic level subjects and the syllabus like
OJEE Medical Exam 2015 Exam Pattern:
Candidates must read the official notification for exam pattern. Candidates regularly keep in touch with its official website for OJEE Medical Exam 2015 Exam Pattern.
OJEE Medical Exam 2015 Important dates:
- Starting date for online application form: Last week of June, 2015
How to apply for OJEE Medical Exam 2015:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link of OJEE Medical Exam 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Enter the application fee details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of it.
Click here to apply for OJEE Medical Exam 2015