Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 190 Apprenticeship Vacancies
Oil India Limited (OIL) has recently announced an employment notification Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, OIL is going to fill up 190 vacancies of Apprenticeship Trainee posts. OIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Indian Oil jobs, those may apply for this notification through online mode as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 190 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Apprenticeship Trainee.
- Cable Jointer
- Boiler Attendant
- Medical Lab Technician
- & A/C Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Civil and Photography
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Three years full time Diploma course or matriculation or ITI or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/08/2017.
- Date of the written examination: Soon Updated.
How to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of OIL www.oil-india.com
- After that, click on the link of OIL Apprenticeship Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com