OICL Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer Vacancies
Oriental Insurance Corporation Limited (OICL) has recently announced an employment notification OICL Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, OICL is going to fill up 300 vacancies. OICL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 18th August, 2017 at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the latest OICL jobs, those may apply for this notification through online mode as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about OICL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 300 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Generalists: 223 Posts.
- Legal: 30 Posts.
- Accounts: 20 Posts.
- Automobile Engineers: 15 Posts.
- Medical Officers: 10 Posts.
- Actuaries: 02 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/- and reserved category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/09/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 22/10/2017.
How to apply for OICL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of OICL www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- After that, click on the link of OICL Administrative Officer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.orientalinsurance.org.in