Odisha TET – OTET 2016 Online Application Download
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Government of Odisha is going to conduct Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) in Paper I and Paper II. Odisha TET is for the applicants willing to become teachers in primary and upper primary schools in the state of Odisha. BSE, Odisha Cuttack invites the online applications for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) every year. Board conducts Odisha TET exam for filling up various teacher posts in various subjects. Every year 15 lakhs of applicants appear in the Odisha TET exam. This year also Board will soon announced the notification for OTET 2016 Online Application officially.
Eligibility Criteria for OTET 2016 Online Application:
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants having the following minimum qualifications shall be eligible for appearing OTET 2016 of government schools and mass education department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
For Paper I (Primary Teacher Class I-V):
Candidates must possess their Higher Secondary education with at least 50% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education or 2 years diploma in special education approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) or Graduation with 2 years diploma in elementary education or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
For Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher Class VI-VIII):
Applicants must pass their Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year bachelors degree in education (B.Ed) or 1 years B.Ed special education approved by RCI or 4 years B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Mandatory Documents to apply for OTET 2016 Online Application:
Candidates have to upload the following documents while filling up the online application form,
- Matriculation Marks List.
- HSC (Intermediate) Marks List.
- Graduation certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Disability Certificate, if any.
- Certificate of Intermediate or Graduation examination for untrained candidates.
- Continuing Certificate for candidates continuing final year of Teacher Education Course.
All the candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.350/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of September, 2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: In the month of October, 2016.
- Date of the Odisha TET 2016 Exam: In the month of December, 2016.
How to apply for OTET 2016 Online Application:
- Go to the official website of OTET www.bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link of OTET 2016.
- Click on registration link for new registration.
- If already registered, then login.
- Fill the required details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of your application form for future uses.