Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Station Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) has published an official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of sub inspector and station officer posts. As per this notification, Odisha SSC needs to full fill the total of 370 vacant posts. Job seekers who are looking up for the police department jobs, those applicants can refer the notification and can apply through online mode. Odisha SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this online application form. Application forms are now available at its official website. Suitable contenders must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Station Officer Recruitment 2015 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Station Officer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 370 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Sub Inspector posts.
- Station Officer posts.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 32 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the preliminary, mains examinations and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
- For General applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 09/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/10/2015.
Applied applicants should send the submitted hard copy to the address like
To the Secretary,
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC),
How to apply for Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Station Officer Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha SSC www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it and send it to the OSSC address for future usage.