Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant 148 stenographer posts through this recruitment. Odisha SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Odisha SSC online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are waiting for this stenographer recruitment, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 148 posts.
Name of the posts: Junior Stenographer posts.
Number of posts with category wise:
- SC: 29 posts.
- ST: 119 posts.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the written test, typing test, computer test and interview.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
There is no application fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/05/2015.
How to apply for Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of Odisha SSC www.odishassc.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate info of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.