Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 Application
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant positions. OPSC invites the Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 online applications from interested and eligible applicants. As per this notification, OPSC is going to fill up 145 members of unreserved positions. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 145 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Odisha Finance Service: 31 Posts.
- Odisha Police Service: 14 Posts.
- Odisha Administrative Service: 100 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and the reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/06/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 09/06/2016.
How to apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016.
- Click on the link for eligibility criteria and must read carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it.
- Enter payment details and attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.