Odisha Postal Service Postman Admit Card 2014
Odisha Postal service has released the Postman Exam Admit Card 2014 on its official website.Odisha Postal Service is going to conduct the Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam on 14th December 2014.Odisha Postal Service is going to fill up the posts of Postman posts by conducting this examination.Candidates who have applied the Odisha Postal Service Postman Posts can download their Admit Card through the official website.
India Post will conduct a Direct Recruitment Examination from open Market for recruitment of 249 posts of Postman and Mail Guard in Odisha Postal Service. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of this Aptitude Test conducting by India Post. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
How To Download Odisha Postal Service Admit Card 2014:
- Log on to the official website.
- Then Click on Odisha Postal service postman Admit Card 2014 link.
- Then enter your registration number and dob,then click on submit button.
- Then you get your Odisha Postal Service Postman Admit Card 2014.
Written Exam Type:
- Written Exam Consists of Multiple choice objective type questions.
- Question Paper consists of four parts(part 1,part 2,part 3,part 4) for 100 marks.
- Time Duration will be 02:00 hours.
- There is no negative Marking.
Each Section,25 marks….Total Marks 100 Marks.
- Part A:General Knowledge.
- Part B:Mathematics.
- Part C:English.
- Part D:Regional Language-Odia.
Date Of Examination:14th December 2014.
For more details about syllabus,previous papers,model paper etc…….click the following link.
Candidates can not enter into the Examination hall with out Admit Card,Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in to the examination hall like mobiles,calculators etc…
Candidates can download the Odisha postal service Postman Admit Card 2014,Click Here…