Odisha Postal Dept Recruitment 2017 – 1072 GDS Vacancies
Odisha Postal Circle has recently announced an employment notification regarding Odisha Postal Dept Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Odisha Postal Department is going to fill up 1072 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the postal circle jobs in the state of Odisha can apply for this Odisha Postal GDS Notification 2017 through online as soon as possible. Online applications are now available from 27th March, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill the application form with correct details and can submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Odisha Postal Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1072 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who got selected for the Gramin Dak Sevak 2017 posts will get monthly pay scale of Rs.6470/-.
General candidates must pay the registration fee of Rs.100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
- Opening date to apply online: 27/03/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 24/04/2017.
How to apply for Odisha Postal Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Odisha Postal Department www.odishapost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.odishapost.gov.in