Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 has released the Notification of 3743 Vacancies in sector for the Posts of Sepoys/ Constable 2021 Vacancies in 17 Battalions and Civil Constable 1722 vacancy in 35 Districts.The Online Application started from 02.07.2018 & Conducted till Date 26.07.2018. Interest Candidates can check all the details from the below provided Information.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 – 3743 Constable Vacancies
Name of the Organization : Odisha Police Department.
Name of the Posts : Civil Constables, Sepoys & Constables.
Job Location : Odisha.
Number of vacancies :
- Sepoys / Constables (Male) – 2021 Posts
- Civil Constables (Male/Female) – 1722 Posts
Selection Process :
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Driving Test
- Written Test
- Educational Achievements
- Sports Achievements
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Medical Examination
Educational Qualification :
- Sepoys / Constables : Candidate must have passed High School examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education.
- Civil Constables : Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard, recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 23 Years
- Relaxation details Check in Notification.
Application Fee :
- General OC /OBC : Rs 150/- Bank Draft/postal Order.
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
- Detail information about Bank Draft /Postal Order Check Notification.
How to apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit Official Website – www.odisha.gov.in
- Click on the Notice & Advertisement.
- Download the application form of Selected post.
- Print out the Application Form.
- Fill the prescribed format of form with required information.
- Send the filled application form along with demand draft of the examination fee to given Postal Address.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of Application : 02-07-2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 26-07-2018
- Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Tests : 06-08-2018 Onwords
Important Links :
- Notification for Sepoys & Constables : English , Odia
- Notification for Civil Constables : English , Odia
- Application Form for Sepoys & Constables : English , Odia
- Application Form for Civil Constables : English , Odia
- Official Website : Click Here
- English Language : It will be test of English comprehension. Questions will be asked from antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one word substitution, idioms & phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences etc.
- General Knowledge :Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Quantitative Aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
- Logical Reasoning : The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
- Arithmetics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.