Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 – Gurkha Sepoy Vacancies
Odisha Police Department has recently announced an employment notification Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Odisha Police Dept is going to fill up 92 vacancies of Gurkha Sepoy Vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Vacancies 2017 can apply for this Odisha Police Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 92 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Gurkha Sepoy.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Test.
- Vive Voice test.
- Odia Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last Date to submit the filled application form: 31/07/2017.
- Written test conducted on: 29/09/2017.
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Odisha Police Department www.odishapolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoy Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in