Odisha Police Jobs Notification 2017 Apply Online for 521 Posts
State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack has issued a notification for the recruitment of 521 constable vacancies in 9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised) of Odisha Police on contract basis. Organization invites the Odisha Police Jobs Notification 2017 online applications from young dynamic and hard working applicants. Job seekers who are looking for the Odisha Police department jobs, those candidates may download the recruitment details. This is a great opportunity for the unemployed candidates. Interested and eligible applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 04th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Odisha Police Jobs Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 521 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Category wise vacancy list:
|Name of the Category||Number of vacancies|
Candidates lower age should not be more than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 23 years. Age relaxation is up to 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-servicemen applicants.
Applicants must possess high school certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the board of secondary education.
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievement, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) and written exam.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates need to pay the examination fee as Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/01/2017.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 02/01/2017.
Steps to apply for Odisha Police Jobs Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Odisha Police Board www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Odisha Police Recruitment 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- After that, fill the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.