Odisha Police Constables Recruitment 2016 Application form
Odisha state selection board, Odisha police has released notification for the recruitment of 1370 constables vacancies in Odisha industrial Security Force (OISF) newly created by the government of Odisha. The candidates who are interested to do police jobs can apply for Odisha Police Constables Recruitment 2016 before the last date 04-01-2016.
The sanction strength of odisha police is about 65000 personnel. Odisha Police recruits one third women in the directly recruited posts of civil constable, sub inspector and deputy superintendent of police. In terms of representation of women in police, odisha is among the best in the country.
Post details of Odisha Police Constables Recruitment 2016:
|Name of post||Total post|
Education Qualification for Odisha Police Constables Recruitment 2016:
Candidate must be passed high school certificate exam or equivalent exam (10th class) from recognized board.
- Candidates must have age limit of 18-23 years by 01-01-2015
- Age relaxation is according to the government rules.
Examination fee for Odisha Police Constables Recruitment 2016:
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.150/- through bank draft /postal order to the concerned Supdt. Of police of the district.
- No fee foe SC/ST candidates.
Candidates are selected based on
- Physical measurement
- Physical efficiency test
- Driving test
- Written examination
- Medical test
- Candidate have to submit the filled application 04-01-2016.
- Physical Measurement / Physical Efficiency test is held on 17-01-2016 at 07:00 am.
Procedure to apply:
- Visit the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application and fill it by hand.
- Candidates shall also pay Rs.35/- Bank draft/ postal order with the application form.
- The application form and draft should be sent to the concerned Supdt.of police(T)by post or in hand to the concerned district on or before last date 04-01-2016.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the 10 days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.