Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 192 Group B Jobs – Apply
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the latest job news regarding Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant assistant public prosecutor vacancies. As per this OPSC Notification, OPSC is going to fill up 192 unreserved positions. Job hunters who are looking for the latest Odisha State Government Jobs can apply for this Odisha PSC Group B Recruitment 2017 as early as possible through online mode. OPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will be available from 06th April, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree in Law or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who got selected for the OPSC Recruitment 2017 will get monthly pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600/-.
- For General and OBC applicants, Rs.300/-.
- There is no fee for reserved category applicants.
- Opening date to submit the application form: 06/04/2017.
- Closing date to submit the application form: 05/05/2017.
- Last date to pay the registration fee: 08/05/2017.
How to apply for Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Odisha OPSC www.opsc.gov.in
- Then, search for the link of OPSC Group B Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in