Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016 opsconline.gov.in
Application form for Odisha Judicial service exam has released recently by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). This was released on 20th July 2016 and In this notification it is clear that there are 203 civil judge vacancies available. Applicants who are going to apply through online systems has to apply for this notification on or before 20th August and the applicants who applied for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016 job notification, should pay their fee on or before 23th August 2016. The vacancies that we have mentioned (203) for this recruitment notification are available in different categories and in that again some are reserved to women.
The different categories are
- Unreserved – Total 75 (Women Quota 25)
- SC – Total 25 (Women Quota 08)
- ST – Total 34 (Women Quota 11)
- SEBC – Total 17 (Women Quota 16)
- OH – Total 02 (No Women Quota )
The total no of vacancies available for women are 60 under 203 vacancies.
Education Qualification for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016:
Candidates who are applying for this notification should have completed graduation in Law in any reputed university with good marks.
Candidates should be in between 23-35 at the time of applying this job notification.
Applicants who managed to clear the selection procedure will get a salary of 27,700/- to 44,770/- indian rupees along with allowances.
Application fee is 300/- for all the applicants irrespective of their category mentioned above.
Steps to Apply for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016:
- Log on to official website opsconline.gov.in
- There is a table for Examination for Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2016
- Selection Apply Online Under Action column
- Follow the declaration & warning. Enter Security code from the top of the image
- Click on I Agree Terms & condition
- Application of recruitment for for Odisha Judicial Service Examination-2016 will open
- Complete the form without any mistakes with in 20 minutes
- After applying the applicant will receive an application ID, using that Application challan re-print can be taken using registration ID & Date of birth,