OBC Recruitment 2017-2018 Careers Openings
Oriental Bank Rural Development Trust has published job advertisement to recruit for the vacancy of Faculty, Office Assistant and Attender positions. Organization is searching for the dynamic and energetic candidates for filling up the vacant vacancies. Positions wise vacancy list is provided views it and apply for the relevant post. Applicants who are willing to apply for this OBC Recruitment 2017-2018 they may apply for this notification through online. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable applicants my download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 20th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about OBC Recruitment 2017-2018:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant.
|Name of the Vacancy||Age Details|
|Faculty||Minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 40 years|
|Office Assistant||Lower age should be 25 years and upper age should be 35 years|
|Attender||Minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 25 years|
- For Faculty Posts, candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree in MA/M.Com/M.SC/Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- For Office Assistant Posts, applicants must possess Graduation Degree in relevant streams from any recognized university.
- For Attender Positions, Candidates should be matriculate.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Candidates who are selected for the Faculty posts, they will get pay scale as Rs.20000/- and for the office assistant posts pay scale Rs.12000/- and Attender posts, Rs.8000/- monthly.
Applicants must refer the official notification and should pay the registration fee as mentioned in notification.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/12/2016.
Steps to apply for OBC Recruitment 2017-2018:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of OBC www.obcindia.co.in.
- Click on appropriate link for applying jobs.
- Read the notification and download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Click here to apply for OBC Recruitment 2017-2018